The Battery Voltage Supervisor Capacity Model (BVS CM) is a battery monitoring system for real-time data gathering and viewing. The BVS CM main role is monitoring battery voltage values during a battery discharge testing.
The BVS CM is an integrated system consisting of:
- BVS Control Unit (BCM-CU)
- Cell Voltage Modules (CVM-C)
The BVS CM system identifies a potential battery malfunction by monitoring the following cell parameters from an array of the cell voltage modules CVM-M:
- Cell voltage
- Intercell connection voltage
In addition, the BCM-CU provides ambient temperature measurements on multiple locations.The CVM-C modules detect cells that fail a discharge test based on measured voltage values, so these cells can be safely removed from the battery string. Data acquisition and extensive analysis capabilities of data collected from the CVM-C are available in the DV–B Win application software suite, providing a user data viewing, tracking and generation of comprehensive reports.
DV Power BVS CM Features:
- Efficient analyzer for battery discharge testing
- Automated cell voltage and intercell connection measurements
- Detection and notification of failing cells
- One module tests battery cells up to 30V
- Monitoring interval is programmed by user for real-time monitoring results and report generation