When a test system consists of multiple devices, there are many advantages to building a rack. The entire cabling can be optimally integrated into the rack. The EMC-compatible grounding concept is designed with one central grounding connector for the complete system. The fixed wiring inside the rack guarantees, consistent reproducibility of test pulses. Connectors for safety circuits and emergency stop switches for the entire test system meet all requirements of a safe work environment.
EM Test ISO Rack Features:
- All the test equipment fits
- Complete cabling of the power supply, GPIB/USB control lines
- Central reference ground plane per ISO 7637-2
- All internal simulators are connected to this reference ground, external ground; connections during component testing are connected here.
- Safety circuit, emergency stop switch > Main switch for measuring device power supply