The Fluke 435 Three Phase Energy & Power Quality Analyzer is part of the Fluke 430 Series of power quality analyzers. The Fluke 435 helps you locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in three- and single-phase power distribution systems. Troubleshooting is faster with on-screen display of trends and captured events, even while background recording continues. The IEC standards for flicker, harmonics and power quality such as the IEC 61000-3-3 are built right in to take the guess work out of power quality.
The Fluke 435 offers unique features like AutoTrend, which records everything on the screen automatically; System-Monitor, a quick diagnosis of system performance against user defined limits; Logger Function with multi-parameter logging; and Mains Signaling, measures interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies. These features help to quickly diagnose problems and build benchmarks for predictive maintenance.
- Expanded voltage configurations with 2 and 2.5 element modes
- Supports GPS time synchronization according to IEC61000-4-30 via optional Fluke GPS430 module.
- Phase angle resolution improved to 0.1º resolution and referenced to L1/A voltage.
- Phase rotation indicator provides clear indication of the phase rotation direction to determine correct connections.
Fluke 435 Features:
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools-even while background recording continues.
- Automatic Transient Mode: Capture 200 kHz waveform data on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four current probes
- System-Monitor: Up to ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for over 400 parameters at user defined intervals.
- Mains signaling: Measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies
- Inrush mode: For troubleshooting nuisance circuit breaker tripping.
- AutoTrend: Every measurement you see is always automatically recorded, without any setup.
- Fully Class-A compliant: Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard.
- Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on NiMH battery pack
- High safety rating: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
Fluke 435 Applications:
- Frontline troubleshooting - quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive maintenance - detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Quality of service compliance - validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Long-term analysis - uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies - verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy assessments - quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices.
How to Video: Fluke 435 Power Analyzer