The PAS series grid simulator is specifically developed for renewable energy type tests. It is able to simulate the grid condition required by UUT and regulations, such as voltage abnormality test, frequency abnormality test, or low voltage ride through. It can be used in R&D, production, or quality check stage of PV inverter, wind turbine converter, electrical vehicle, smart gird and etc.
With power level up to 2000kVA, the PAS series provides output voltage range of 0~300V and output frequency of 45~65Hz. Users can select communication interfaces of standard RS-485 and RS-232 and optional GPIB, LAN, and USB. The PAS series also have programming sequence functions of STEP and GRADUAL modes, three phase independent control, phase angle control, disturbance function and regenerative function. The built-in low voltage ride through (LVRT) function is for specially designed for renewable energy testing purpose.
Preen PAS Series Features:
- Single phase output power from 10-15kVA and three phase output power from 20-2000kVA
- Built-in low voltage ride through (LVRT) function to easily simulate required utility grid conditions
- Regenerative function can sink the energy from load and return to the grid
- Able to simulate renewable energy related regulations, such asUL-1741, IEEE-1547, BDEW-2009, IEC-62116, IEC-61727 and VDE-AR-N-4105
- Three phase independent control to set voltage of each phase
- Phase angle control to set angle between each phase
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/ end voltage, frequency and run time for testing purposes
- Touch screen display for easy operation
- Comprehensive protection includes over voltage, over current, over load, input under voltage and over temperature with over 20 corresponding error codes and event log for easier trouble shooting
- Standard RS232 and RS485 interfaces and optional GPIB, USB and LAN interface available
- Latest patented power module with high power density and swappable design for better reliability and serviceability