CISPR 16-1-4: Ancillary equipment – Radiated disturbances
The IEC CISPR 16-1-4 standard specifies the characteristics and performance of equipment for the measurement of radiated disturbances in the frequency range 9 kHz to 18 GHz. Specifications for antennas and test sites are included.
The requirements of this standard apply at all frequencies and for all levels of radiated disturbances within the CISPR indicating range of the measuring equipment. Methods of measurement are covered in Part 2-3, and further information on radio disturbance is given in Part 3 of CISPR 16. Uncertainties, statistics and limit modelling are covered in Part 4 of CISPR 16.
In the current edition of this standard provisions are added to address evaluation of a set-up table in the frequency range above 1 GHz.
IEC CISPR 16-1-4 consists of the following five parts that contain information related to uncertainties, statistics and limit modelling:
• Part 4-1: Uncertainties in standardized EMC tests
Click here to buy the standard.
• Part 4-2: Uncertainty in EMC measurements
• Part 4-3: Statistical considerations in the determination of EMC compliance of mass-produced products
• Part 4-4: Statistics of complaints and a model for the calculation of limits
• Part 4-5: Conditions for the use of alternative test methods