OM110 (part 1 of OLK51P)
The OM110 is a power meter designed for POF (plastic optical fiber) and short wavelength applications (visible and near infrared). The OM110 optimizes a Silicon detector suitable for large core fibers. It is the ideal tool for working with shorter wavelengths whether the system is glass, plastic or multimode fibers.
- Applications Multimode, Premise and Plastic
- Detector 3mm.
- Silicon Calibrated wavelengths 665/790/850
- Dynamic range +3.0/-55.0
- Accuracy +/- 0.2 dB
- Measurement Units dBm (absolute) - dB (relative)
- Resolution 0.1 dB
- Controls 5 Soft Buttons
- Buttons On/Off, Backlight, ?, dB-dBm, Zero Reference
- Power 2AA Batteries or AC Power Converter
- Display Graphical LCD with Backlight
- Adaptor Options ST, SC, FC, 2.5mm Universal, LC and 1.25mm Universal
- Enclosure Size Compact Handheld (L-4.94"/W-2.75"/H-1.2")
OS417 (part 2 of OLK51P)
The OS417 is optimized for POF (Plastic Optical Fiber) and larger core multimode applications. The OS417 has two fixed ST active device mount LEDs with transmitting wavelengths of 665nm and 850nm.
- Applications Wavelength 635/850
- Output Type LED
- Wavelength Range 850nm ± 30nm
- Stability per hour Less than 0.5dB
- Power Output >-17dBm@850nm
- Connector ST Power 2 AA, AC adaptor
- Enclosure Size Compact Handheld (L-4.94”/W-2.75”/H-1.2”)