The Advantest U3851 Cross Domain Analyzer is the industry's first metrology tool to offer phase measurement of two high-frequency signals in a single instrument, allowing operators to determine the phase difference. This new functionality enables quick and accurate detection of reception problems caused by inter-circuit interference or radio wave reflection, making the U3851 ideal for applications ranging from electromagnetic interference (EMI) challenges, to broadcasting and communications.
The U3851 series utilizes a new "X math" (pronounced "cross math") function for comparative analysis of input from two channels. This function displays the waveforms of both signals on a single coordinate plain, enabling operators to see the phase difference between the signals at a glance. Furthermore the U3851 can be used as spectrum analyzer.
Advantest U3851 Features
- 9 kHz to 8 GHz
- Vector and Spectrum Signal Analyzer
- Comparative measurement/analysis of the signals from two channels on the basis of their time, amplitude, phase, and frequency domains by simultaneous and synchronized measurement
- Two-channel RF input and wide frequency range
- The best-in-class time domain analysis bandwidth of 40 MHz
- Vector operation that allows composition/decomposition
- "X math" function for comparative analysis
- Contain high performance Spectrum Analyzer function
Advantest U3851 AccessoriesOptions:
- OPT.20: High stability frequency reference crystal
- OPT.28: EMC filter
- OPT.76: 50Ω 3GHz Tracking Generator
- OPT.77: 50Ω 6GHz Tracking Generator