The AE-Techron 7796HC DC - 30 kHz Power Amplifier, 6600 Watts is a DC-enabled unit optimized for
high-power, continuous operation into very-low-impedance loads. A single 7796HC has an output capability
of up to 200 amperes peak. If more current is needed, up to four amplifiers can be combined in parallel and
operate as a single system. The 7796HC can operate in either voltage or current mode. It provides very low
noise and fast slew rates, and can safely drive a wide range of resistive, inductive loads. Typical use includes as
a power source for EMC testing in applications that require both continuous AC or DC signals and significant
short term (burst) signals
(DO-160 Section 18
and MIL 704
AE Techron 7796-HC Features
- 40 mSec pulses of up to 157 amperes peak into a 0.25-ohm load.
- System output of over 600 amperes maximum are possible with multiple, interconnected amplifiers.
- Frequency bandwidth of DC to 75 kHz at rated power, DC to 150 kHz at reduced power.
- Rugged chassis for stand-alone or rack mounted operation. No additional power supplies are required.
- Protection circuitry protects the AE Techron 7796HC from input overloads, improper output connection (including shorted and improper loads), over-temperature, over-current, and supply voltages that are too high or low.
- Shipped ready to operate from 208-volt (±10%) three-phase AC mains. NOTE: 400 VAC version not available.
AE Techron 7796-HC StandardsDO-160 Section 18
, MIL 461
, and MIL 704
AE Techron 7796-HC AccessoriesOptions: