Phase Rotation Meter, 75 to 1000 VAC
AEMC Instruments 6610 Features
- Non-contact detector clips eliminate metal contact points ensuring safety
- Dual functions: Open phase and phase sequence detection
- Designed for checking a wider range of 3-phase power source from 75 to 1000 VAC
- Detects frequency range from 45 to 65 Hz.
- LED display lights with audio indicator
- Brightness button feature for better visibility in dimly lit areas or sunlight
- Magnetic mounting feature
AEMC Instruments 6610 Specs
||45 to 65Hz
||5 min. after power on without detection
|Low Battery Warning
||Power LED flashes at ≤ 7V ± 0.2V
||1 x 9V alkaline battery
||Approx. 2.5 ft (800mm)
||5.0 x 2.8 x 1.8"" (128 x 72 x 46mm)
||0.82 lbs (375g) including battery
|Operating Temperature & Humidity
||14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C) Max. 80% R.H.
|Storage Temperature & Humidity
||-4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C) Max. 80% R.H.