The Alcatel ASM 180 TD Dry Helium Leak Detector is a compact portable model able to operate in space
restricted areas. The 180 TD is a dry leak detector equipped with a high capacity, oil-free frictionless dry
pump combined with a molecular dry pump for contamination free ultra-clean applications.
It has a minimum detectable signal sensitivity of 5 x 10-12 atm cc/sec helium.
The 180 series provides automatic operation of atmospheric sniffer tests, tests of long gas lines or tubings
and large gross leak mode.
Alcatel-Lucent ASM 180 Features
- Roughing System: 25 m3/h (18 cfm)
- Smallest detectable signal: 5 x 10-12 atm cc/s
- Helium pumping speed at inlet port: 4.4 l/s
Alcatel-Lucent ASM 180 Applications
- Automotive Component Leak Testing
- Aeronautics/Aerospace Leak Testing
- Electrical Leak Testing
- Chemical & Mechanical Leak Testing
- Refrigeration/HVAC Leak Testing
- Packaging Leak Testing
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Leak Testing
- Nuclear Physics/Research & Development Leak Testing