The DSC-216 is a highly portable, advanced, versatile, user-configurable SCSI Bus Analyzer. This instrument was designed for development work in the laboratory, production test, and field service applications.
The DSC-216 Tracer/Analyzer provides a comprehensive SCSI event tracer and debugger with powerful triggering capability. It provides displays of SCSI Bus activity in a variety of formats for easy interpretation.
- Highest SCSI Standard Supported: Fast-10
- Timing Resolution: 20 ns
- Maximum Sustained Data Recording Rate: 20 MB/s
- Trace Event Memory Options: 32, 131, 524, KEvents
- SCSI Electrical Bus Interfaces: HVD, SE
- SCSI Protocol Support: SCSI-1, -SCSI-2
- Bus Widths Supported: Narrow (8-bit), Wide (16-bit)
- Internal Display: B&W
- Built-in 24 Key Keyboard/Keypad