Anderson Electric Controls AC2500P DC Power Supply 500 kW
500 kW DC Power Supply
Anderson Electric Controls, Inc. AC2500P Features
- Power Range - 500kW Continuous
- Two Quadrant, Regenerative to Utility Line (IEEE 519)
- Output Voltage continuously variable from 0 to 600VDC (or up to 1000VDC with optional upgrade)
- Constant Power from 420 to 600VDC (or up to 1000VDC with optional upgrade)
- AC Input 415/480VAC, 3 Phase 50/60 Hz.
- Automatic Transition from Source to Sink.
- Liquid Cooled Package
- Touchscreen built in for local control
- Automatic Profile Control via Fiber-optic, USB or Ethernet (contact AEC for details)
- Digital Data Bus, RS-422, USB, Ethernet or CANbus
- Remote Voltage Sense Capability
- Overvoltage Protection
- Internal Resistance Simulation
- Output isolation contractors included in all designs
- Built in Shunt Regulator for Power Outage Protection.
Anderson Electric Controls, Inc. AC2500P Specs
- Transition Time: < 110 µs Source to Sink.
- Step Response Time: < 10 ms for 10/90% or 90/10% step load at rated current.
- Voltage Sag: < 3.0% during step response.
- Transient Regulation: +/- 3.0% for all line and load variations.
- Steady State Regulation: +/- 0.5%.
- Voltage Ripple: 2.0% peak-to-peak in voltage range.