The Anritsu ME7838A VectorStar Broadband VNA begins a new era in broadband characterization offering many advances in broadband performance. The ME7838A can provide single sweep coverage from 70 kHz to 110 GHz and is operational from 40 kHz to 125 GHz.
The ME7838A can also be configured to provide waveguide output from 50 GHz to 750 GHz (1.1 THz) in waveguide bands. The system can extend the broadband system or be configured to operate only as a waveguide system.
- The first millimeter-wave system with stable real time leveling of power without the need for calibration software correction tables.
- The broadband system may be configured to include a full range of banded millimeter-wave modules extending the frequency range to 750 GHz and beyond.
- Broadband frequency coverage - starts at 70 kHz instead of 10 MHz and operational from 40 kHz to 125 GHz.
- Dynamic range: 108 dB vs 83 dB at 65 GHz and 107 dB vs 87 dB at 110 GHz.
- Measurement speed: 55 ms vs 500 ms for 201 pts.
- Calibration and measurement stability: 0.1 dB vs 0.6 dB over 24 hrs.
- Compact, lightweight mmWave modules for easy, precise, and economical positioning on the wafer probe station - 0.6 vs 7.6 lb and 1/50 the volume.