The Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2720T Handheld Spectrum Analyzer is a spectrum analysis device featuring tracking generators up to 20 GHz, a dynamic range of over 106 dB and preamplifiers with a frequency range from 9 kHz to 43 GHz. Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2720T test instruments possess the functionality of over 30 analyzers to meet a wide array of measurement needs, including the abilities of a power meter, interference analyzer, channel scanner, GPS receiver, signal analyzer, PIM analyzer and more.
Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2720T models' versatility is accompanied by a Fast Sweep mode, which sets resolution bandwidth from 10 MHz to 30 kHZ with little effect on sweep speed, and Burst Detect, which captures emitters as narrow as 200 µs the first attempt. In addition, the MS2720T can pair with tracking generators that carry 9 kHz to the highest frequencies of the device. Operate this test system via a touchscreen interface.
Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2720T Features
- Frequency Ranges: 9 kHz to 9 GHz, 13 GHz, 20 GHz, 32 GHz and 43 GHz
- Internal atomic clock option for increased frequency accuracy
- Measurements: occupied bandwidth, channel power, ACPR, C/I, emission mask, field strength
- 3G and 4G measurement options for LTE, CDMA, W-CDMA, WiMAX, GSM, and TD-SCDMA
- Interference Analyzer: spectrogram, signal strength, RSSI, mapping
- Dynamic Range: > 106 dB in 1 Hz RBW @ 2.4 GHz
- DANL: –160 dBm in 1 Hz RBW @ 1 GHz preamp On
- Phase Noise: –104 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
- 1 Hz to 10 MHz resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- Tracking generator up to 20 GHz