The Anritsu MS46522A is a series of 2-port RF ShockLine™ Vector Network Analyzers with frequency range from 50 kHz to 4.5/8.5 GHz. The MS46522A series of low cost VNAs are packaged in a compact and rugged 2U chassis. With 70 microseconds per point sweep speed, and better than 110 dB dynamic range, these VNAs are suitable for a variety of passive device test applications to 8.5 GHz in simple engineering, production and education applications.
ShockLine™ VNAs integrate easily into rack-mount test systems due to small size and remote programmability. They support SCPI command programming and software drivers for the most common programming environments. The whole family uses industry standard LAN communications for remote control. ShockLine™ VNAs provide a powerful graphical user interface for manual testing of devices. The full-featured user interface is enabled by attaching a (user-supplied) touchscreen monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
Anritsu MS46522A Features:
- Ideal for testing passive RF devices
- Fast sweep speed and wide dynamic range minimize test times and maximize throughput
- Excellent corrected directivity allows for less measurement uncertainty
- Time domain with time gating option grants easier and faster fault identification
- The LAN interface for remote control is more robust than USB and faster than GPIB
- A common GUI and SCPI interface within the ShockLine™ family
- USB ports allow for easy connection to user-provided monitor, keyboard, and mouse