The Anritsu MT8220T BTS Master Handheld Base Station Analyzer has been specifically developed to advance the support for 4G wireless networks as well as installed 2G, 3G and WiMAX networks. The MT8220T provides 20 MHz bandwidth modulation quality for LTE eNobeB testing and is equipped with a high-contrast, touch screen display and backlit key panel making it simple to use in both bright sunlight and dim conditions.
The Anritsu MT8220T BTS Master is the essential multi-function instrument for senior wireless technicians and RF engineers to accurately and quickly verify the installation and commissioning of base stations for optimal wireless network performance and for the on-going maintenance and troubleshooting to keep wireless network infrastructure fine-tuned.
- 2-port Cable and Antenna Analyzer 400 MHz to 6 GHz
- Spectrum Analyzer 150 kHz to 7.1 GHz
- Power Meter 10 MHz to 7.1 GHz
- GPS Receiver with Antenna
- Bias Tee
- High Accuracy Power Meter (up to 26 GHz with external sensor)
- Interference Analyzer with Mapping
- Channel Scanner
- Vector Signal Generator 400 MHz to 6 GHz
- Signal Analyzers
- LTE FDD/TDD, W-CDMA/HSPA+, GSM/GPRS/EDGE,
- CDMA, EV-DO
- Fixed and Mobile WiMAX