The Argantix KDC 100-50 DC Power Supply 100 Volts, 50 Amps packs up to 5 kW of DC power into a small rack mount chassis. Despite the high power density of this design, the KDC Series provides low noise, stable output. A full set of measurements is built-in to provide instant feedback on EUT load characteristics. The KDC Series offers all the basic DC power supply capabilities needed for a wide range of applications and provides cost effective alternative to larger and more expensive products typically used for these applications.
Argantix KDC 100-50 Features
- Very high precision, very low noise, excellent dynamics
- Modular construction supports 5, 10 and 15 kW versions. Higher output using parallel operation of multiple KDC units.
- User selectable constant voltage trip or constant current modes.
- Voltage, current and power readback capability standard.
- User defined output sequence programming from the front panel.
- Instrument drivers and software support for easy system integration.
Argantix KDC 100-50 Specs
||Maximum 5 kW
||Line Regulation: < 0.1% of Range
|Load Regulation :< 0.1% of Range
||± 0.05% Setting + 0.1% Range
||Voltage will recover to within 2% of voltage range within 2 msec for a 30 % load step.
||± 0.05% of max. rating per 8 hours
after 30 mins warmup at fixed line,
load and temperature.