The Argantix XDS 100-50 DC Programmable Power Supply 100 Volts, 50 Amps packs up to 5 KW of DC power into a 5.25” rack mount chassis. Despite the high power density of this design, the XDS 100-50 provides a low noise, stable output. A full set of measurements is built-in to provide instant feedback on EUT load characteristics. The XDS 100-50 offers all the basic DC power supply capabilities needed for a wide range of applications and provides cost effective alternative to larger and more expensive products typically used for these applications.
Argantix XDS 100-50 Features
- Compact Modular DC Power 5, 10 and 15 KW versions in 3U, 19” rack.
- Telecommunications, automotive, industrial and commercial applications.
- Voltage, current and power readback capability standard.
- Capable of driving demanding loads.
- Paralleled chassis can deliver up to 75 KW.
- Standard RS232C Interface and Optional GPIB. Instrument drivers and software support for easy system integration.
Argantix XDS 100-50 Specs
||Maximum 5 kW
||Line Regulation: < 0.1% of V range
|Load Regulation: < 0.1% of V range
||0.3 % FS
||Voltage will recover to within 2% of V range within 2 msec for 30 % load step.
||± 0.05% of max. rating per 8 hours after 30 mins. warmup period.
||0.033 % FS