The Berkeley Varitronics Systems Dragon Dual Band Transmitter is a lightweight, portable transmitter system composed of dual independent, 5-watt transmitter modules. These modules operate at a frequency range of 1700-2700 MHz, giving the user freedom to transmit on any two frequency bands from anywhere without expensive and bulky additional transmitters. Each BVS Dragon is housed in a high impact ABS water resistant case.
Each BVS Dragon dual band transmitter module has a built-in agile frequency synthesizer and dynamically controlled power amplifier. Remote adjustments include power level, channel or frequency assignment and transmit on/off. The BVS Dragon transmitter weighs only 11 pounds and comes with built-in thermal overheat protection to make it an unobtrusive but reliable instrument.
- Adjustable power output from 0 dB to 37 dBm with accuracy of + 0.5 dB and 0.1 dB resolution
- Portable transmitter with up to 5 watts output power
- Water resistant, rugged 15 x 12 x 5 (inches) ABS plastic case
- Power levels, channels and frequencies are controlled from the front panel with 16 soft keys
- 640 x 240 reflective LCD (1/2 VGA)
- VSWR antenna protection and internal power meter measurement for precise output power control
- Built-in thermal overheat protection for amplifier
- Battery backed-up SRAM stores all user selectable parameters in the event of a power loss
||Internal 100 or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply
||640 x 240 LCD (1/2 VGA)
||Better than 1.5 PPM for first year, + for 1 PPM for aging
||-20°C to 35°C
||'N' Female, 50 Ohm