The Berkeley Varitronics Systems Dragon Dual Band Transmitter is a lightweight, portable transmitter system composed of dual independent, 5-watt transmitter modules. These modules operate at a frequency range of 550-960MHz, giving the user freedom to transmit on any two frequency bands from anywhere without expensive and bulky additional transmitters. Each BVS Dragon is housed in a high impact ABS water resistant case.
Each BVS Dragon dual band transmitter module has a built-in agile frequency synthesizer and dynamically controlled power amplifier. Remote adjustments include power level, channel or frequency assignment and transmit on/off. The BVS Dragon transmitter weighs only 11 pounds and comes with built-in thermal overheat protection to make it an unobtrusive but reliable instrument. The extensive control panel is user friendly and easy to learn, perfect for newcomers to the field as well as more experienced test administrators.
- Adjustable power output from 0 dB to 37 dBm with accuracy of + 0.5 dB and 0.1 dB resolution
- Portable transmitter with up to 5 watts output power
- Water resistant, rugged 15 x 12 x 5 (inches) ABS plastic case
- Power levels, channels and frequencies are controlled from the front panel with 16 soft keys
- 640 x 240 reflective LCD (1/2 VGA)
- VSWR antenna protection and internal power meter measurement for precise output power control
- Built-in thermal overheat protection for amplifier
- Battery backed-up SRAM stores all user selectable parameters in the event of a power loss
||Internal 100 or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply
||640 x 240 LCD (1/2 VGA)
||Better than 1.5 PPM for first year, + for 1 PPM for aging
||-20°C to 35°C
||'N' Female, 50 Ohm