The Biddle 720350-2 Digital Thermocouple / Millivolt Test Set is a portable, lightweight, rugged, and completely self-contained multi-range instrument that measures and simulates up to seven thermocouples in both °F and °C as well as millivolts. The test set provides high accuracy, high resolution and digital readout.
Biddle 720350-2 Features
- Measuring temperature with thermocouples (J, K, T, E, R, S, C, mV).
- Comparison of working and reference thermocouples.
- Measuring millivolts from thermocouples or other sources.
- Calibrating thermocouple-type recorders, controllers, indicators, and other instruments of the deflection, null-balance, or digital type.
- Calibrating millivolt-type recorders, controllers and indicators.
- Troubleshooting in thermocouple or millivolt dc control loops.