The Cincinnati Sub-Zero Z-Plus 8 Temperature & Humidity Chamber is a 8 cubic ft, 230L testing chamber featuring cooling, heating and humidity measurement functions with two 4" ports on either side. Cincinnati Sub-Zero Z-Plus 8 units offer extended refrigeration performance with a selection of three refrigeration systems which save energy costs and prevent coil frost up for efficient operation. The humidification system conducts humidity and moisture resistance testing that meets a variety of commercial and military standards.
Z-Plus 8 models adhere to EIA-232 and EIA-485 with an optional IEEE-488 GPIB interface and provide ethernet connectivity for monitoring and control. The controller interface displays snapshots of current activity like actual and setpoint values, alarms, datalogging, profile, security, IP address and more. Cincinnati Sub-Zero Z-Plus 8 chambers can be monitored or controlled remotely from any device, including smartphones, tablets and your PC, using LAN/VNC. An alert system will send an email or text message in the event of a test chamber alarm, delivering you data remotely when you need it most.
The Cincinnati Sub-Zero Z-Plus 8 is a model in the Cincinnati Sub-Zero Z-Plus Temperature & Humidity Chamber Series
Cincinnati Sub-Zero Z-Plus 8 Features
- Two 4” access ports centered on the left-hand and right-hand sides for ease of cable routing
- EZ-tilt controller screen tilts up or down 20° to accommodate users of different heights
- Single-handed latch operation for ease of use
- Fog-free viewing window provides product viewing
- Interior light illuminates chamber workspace and product
- Workspace interior is heliarc-welded with type 304
- Double gasketing assures a vapor tight seal and non-settling low “K” factor fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- Each chamber fully pressure tested along with fully welded ports to eliminate potential leaks and prolong chamber life
Cincinnati Sub-Zero Z-Plus 8 SpecsLive Load Capacity / Cooling Performance
|Time to Achieve Temp. (from 24°C)
Cincinnati Sub-Zero Z-Plus 8 Standards
- IEEE-488 GPIB