The Commtest VB5 Data Collector is a single channel, route-enabled instrument that provides everything you need for cost effective data collection and analysis. This instrument enables maintenance professionals to easily take recordings with up to 6 400 lines of resolution and over 95 dB dynamic range - at exceptional value for money. Purchase of a VB5 instrument includes the powerful, award-winning Ascent® software.
Ascent® Level 1 enables you to program your instrument with thousands of separate machine definitions, covering a number of route choices. A library of over 300 customizable parameter sets is also available, enabling a vast array of measurement options.
Commtest VB5 Features
- Route enabled - Build routes in Ascent® and send these to your instrument
- CBDb - Commtest Bearing Database with over 30 000 bearings
- 1 channel recordings
- 6 400 lines FFT resolution
- 40 kHz Fmax
- 1 GB memory – Virtually unlimited spectra storage
- Unique Commtest 6Pack™ recording system
- ≥ 95 dB dynamic range
- Spectrum and Waveform recordings
- Large, high resolution (HVGA) backlit LCD
- Cable Test mode
- Option to add Flex features