The Copper Mountain Planar 804/1 is an S-parameter vector network analyzer designed for operation with an external PC. The software package runs on any Windows-capable machine via USB and delivers accurate testing and measurement through a platform that can keep up with constant advancements as well as be remotely accessed.
This analyzer is an excellent solution for performing the full range of magnitude and phase measurements over the frequency from 100 kHz to 8.0 GHz. Planar 804/1 provides a wide variety of analysis capabilities in the frequency and time domains as well as the frequency offset mode feature.
Copper Mountain 804/1 Features:
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 8.0 GHz
- Measured parameters: S11, S21, S12, S22
- Dynamic range of transmission measurement magnitude: 145 dB
- Measurement time per point: 100 µs
- Output power adjustment range: -60 dBm to +10 dBm
- Up to 500,001 measurement points per sweep