Copper Mountain Planar 808/1 is a four-port VNA that allows the user to test up to 16 S-parameters (S11 through S44) at once. With two independent signal sources, 808/1 is ideal for mixer and converter measurements. The interface is implemented in a PC-driven format: it connects to any Windows-capable machine via USB and delivers accurate testing and measurement through a platform that can keep up with constant advancements as well as be remotely accessed.
Copper Mountain Features:
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 8 GHz
- Measured parameters: S11 to S44
- Power output range: -60 dBm to +10 dBm
- Up to 500,001 measurement points
- Measurement time per point: 100 µs
- Frequency setting resolution: 1 Hz