The Sapphire D-10 test platform is a low-cost, high-throughput production test solution for cost-sensitive devices. Its small footprint, minimal facilities requirements and low power consumption drive down cost of operation, and make the Sapphire D10 ideal for personal use in the lab or office. High-density digital and analog instruments are suitable for testing of DVD player/recorder, DTV and STB demodulators and decoders, baseband devices, PC peripheral SOCs as well as 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers. This Sapphire test platform also includes the Galaxy Instant IC Insight Visual Examinator software.
Credence Systems Corporation D-10 Features
- Interchangeable instrument slots, allowing easy scaling from single- to multi-site and from digital only to mixed-signal configurations
- An ultra-small footprint, ideal for lab development or high-volume production
- 96-channel digital instruments featuring 200 Mbps operation with per-pin timing, formatting, levels and PMUs, along with scan and APG available on any channel
- DSP instrumentation with four channels each of analog source and measure for both audio and video applications, available in a single slot powerful mixed signal instrument
- High-density analog instruments with 16 or 72 channels of high-precision DPS, voltage/current source and measurement capabilities, enabling efficient, cost-effective multi-site testing