68 Pin Universal Programmer
Data I/O Unisite Features
Single-Site Device Support
- Software-configured universal pin driver system
- Comes with a single DIP socket that supports PLDs, PORMs, IFLs, FPLAs, EPROMs, EEPROMs, and microprocessors with up to 40 pins.
- Optional module for surface-mount packages includes six PLCC sockets (for devices with 20, 28, 32, 44, 52, and 68 pins) and one SOIC socket (for devices with 20, 22, 24 and 28 pins).
Data I/O Unisite Specs
- General Architecture -
- Custom processing system including a 16-bit microprocessor, 128 K x 8 RAM (upgradable to 521 K x 8),
- Universal pin driver electronics
- A custom parallel programming processor
- Display - Compatible with most ASCII terminals and with IBM PCs
- I/O - Serial RS232C (dual ports standard)
- Baud Rates - 300, 600, 1200, 1800, 2000, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200
- Translation Formats - 41 data translation formats standard