Dolan-Jenner Fiber-Lite 190 Fiber Optic Microscope Illuminator
- Powerful 0.19 inch (4.8mm) diameter fiber optic that provides over 4,000 foot candles at a 6 inch distance in a 0.87 inch (22 mm) diameter spot of high intensity "cold" light.
- A 30 watt quartz-halogen vibrationless source (convection-cooled) at a color temperature of 3100 degrees K, suitable for tungsten film.
- Gooseneck flexibility is excellent for multi-positioning. The fiber optic light pipe always remains at the ambient temperature and is safely handled at all times to enable optimum positioning for reduced glare. This eliminates the possibility of burnt fingers on adjustment and at the same time increases eye comfort.
- Convenient 28 mm focal length, slide-lock lens which is quickly focused to provide light spot diameters from 0.16 inches to 2.87 inches (4 mm to 73 mm)
- he four position light intensity switch offers easy light-intensity selections.