The 657 Remote Disturbance Waveform Analyzer offers field proven performance in a compact and low-cost package. For remote operation and data retrieval from a PC, control and data analysis software is standard. Weeks worth of disturbance data can be sent over phone lines via the built-in modem, or transferred to the PC on diskette using the 657's standard 3½" diskette drive.
- Remote events are transmitted to central location. Removes interpretational errors at local site.
- Minimizes travel time for field service technicians. Monitoring cost per site is reduced
- Power experts can develop professional site survey reports in minutes
- PC data analysis software included as standard
- Four graphics input channels: 1 voltage, 3 voltage/current
- Remote unit does not have to be taken off line for data to be evaluated
- LED display indicates voltage, amps, percent of memory full
- Floppy disk drive allows data storage on disk
- RS-232C serial port is standard