- Measurements displayed on a 3%-digit LED display.
- Overrange indicated by a flashing 1999.
- The appropriate range selected automatically with the units of measure shown on the mode switch.
- During resistance measurements, a separate LED illuminates when the current source has been activated.
- One range: 0.1to15.0 amps.
- Accuracy: 5% of range.
- Three voltage ranges:
- 0.0 to 199.9 mV
- 0to1999 mV
- 0.0 to 199.9 V
- AAMI Load used for these measurements.
- Millivolt (m V) ranges autoranging.
- Voltage (V) ranges used for line voltage measurements of the test receptacle powering the analyzer.
- Millivolt (m V) ranges usable for external meter jack measurements.
Full Scale Ranges (TRMS):
- Low: 0.1to199.9 μA/mV
- High: 200 to 1999 μA/m V
- + /- (5% or reading +1 μA) @DC and from 48 Hz to 100 kHz
Test Load Impedance: