0 - 80V, 0 - 60A Three Phase DC Power Source
Electronic Measurements Inc. TCR 80T60-1 Features
- Combine optimum performance and reliability.
- Reduction in line-conducted RFI by 1000 times over previous SCR models.
(Complies with VIDE 875 Level N and VIDE 871 Level A.)
- High dielectric withstand ratings primary to secondary and chassis (2500 V rms).
- Low output ripple without the added cost of slow-acting electronic ripple eliminator circuitry.
- Fast and easy access to internal bias, control and SCR firing circuits.
- Series or parallel master/slave operation.
- Standard remote turn-on and interlock functions.
- Common programming with E/M's single-phase TCR models and its EMHP Series models.
Electronic Measurements Inc. TCR 80T60-1 Specs
- Output Ratings: 0 - 80V; 0 - 60A
- Output Ripple Voltage @ Full Load: 25MV
- Series or parallel master/slave operation
- Standard remote turn-on and interlock functions
- Programming: the supply may be controlled locally or remotely (voltage or current)
- Remote sensing
- Standard AC Input: 208-220 volts, 50-60 Hz
- Digital Panel Meter Option
- Current draw per phase: 46 amps at full load
Electronic Measurements Inc. TCR 80T60-1 Applications
- CW lasers
- General industrial DC power
- Capacitor forming
- Focusing coils for accelerators
- Cryogenic magnet applications
- Semiconductor aging racks