ETS-Lindgren's Model HI-6006 Electric Field Probe is a fully intelligent sensor enabling fast and accurate EMF measurements with industry-leading performance specifications. Optical coupling to a variety of readout options makes this probe ideally suited for a wide range of field monitoring applications.
Designed to be single range reading, the HI-6006 can read data continuously over the entire dynamic range. Data values for each axis (X, Y, and Z) can be read individually or summed.
A unique feature of the HI-6006 is the field-replaceable battery. This battery allows the user to replace the battery when necessary, without requiring additional calibration. Simple in-field synchronization of the HI-6006 is all that is required for proper battery level monitoring.
The HI-6100 Field Monitor provides manual functions and programmed control via IEEE-488 and RS-232 Serial Data Interfaces. Readings from up to four probes can be displayed simultaneously.
For direct connection to a PC either the HI-4413P Serial or the HI-4413USB interfaces are available.
ETS-Lindgren (EMCO) HI-6006 Features
- 100 kHz to 6 GHz Frequency Response
- 0.5 to 800 V/m Dynamic Range
- Provides Individual and Summed Axis Values
- Field-replaceable Battery
- A2LA Accredited Calibration Report
- Suitable for MIL Standard Specs:
- MIL-STD 461E Radiated Susceptibility (RS)
- Suitable for Automotive Specs1
- SAE J1113/27
- GMW 3091/3097/3103
- FORD FMC 1278
- Suitable for Commercial Spec:
- EN/IEC 61000-4-3 Radiated Immunity
- Operates with Most 3rd-party Immunity Software
ETS-Lindgren (EMCO) HI-6006 Specs
||Isotropic (X, Y, and Z Axis Readings)
||100 kHz to 6 GHz
||100 kHz to 2 GHz +1.0, -3.5 dB
2 GHz to 5.5 GHz +3.5 dB, -4.0dB
5.5 GHz to 6 GHz +2.0 dB, -6.5dB
|Frequency Response with Correction:
||100 kHz to 6 GHz ±0.9 dB
||0.5 to 800 V/m (Single Range)
||±0.5 dB @ 400 MHz
||±0.5 dB (1 to 800 V/m)
|Simple Rate (Typical):
||70 Sample/Second Maximum
||>1500 V/m CW