The ETS-Lindgren TILE! Totally Integrated Laboratory Environment is an integrated test environment for creating and performing Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Tests. TILE!'s unique visual interface offers the necessary environment to create test profiles, eliminating the need for additional programming. Test Profiles are created in a Microsoft Windows environment with drag and drop simplicity.
TILE! is hardware independent with driver support for most EMC instrumentation available today, with options to add drivers for new instruments in the future.
TILE! is designed to perform EMC measurements in any test environment, from an OATS, semi- or fully anechoic chambers, reverberation chambers, GTEMs or any suitable test enclosure.
ETS-Lindgren (EMCO) TILE! Features
- Automates EMC Testing
- Ready-to-Use Profiles for Testing to RE, CE and RI, CI Test Regulations
- Design Custom Tests
- Standards Compliant Test Capabilities
- Vendor Compatibility
- 1600+ Drivers Available
- Supports GPIB, Ethernet, USB and Serial Instrument Communications
- Used in Corporate, Commercial, and Government Test Laboratories
ETS-Lindgren (EMCO) TILE! Applications
- Testing to International EMC Test Regulations
- Radiated Immunity
- Conducted Immunity
- Radiated Emissions
- Conducted Emissions
- For use in Different Testing Environments:
- Semi & Full Anechoic Chambers
- Reverberation Chambers
- Shielded Enclosures
- Custom Test Profile Creation Without the Need for Programming