The Emerson HART Communicator 275 has been replaced by the Emerson HART 475.
View the Emerson HART 475
Intrinsically safe interface for use with Rosemount smart transmitters.
Emerson Process Management HART Communicator Model 268 Features
- Common interface for all Rosemount SMART FAMILY® instruments
- Digital communications via the HART protocol without interruption of transmitter output signal
- Easy to operate
- Microprocessor-based electronics
- Large 4 line x 20 character display
Emerson Process Management HART Communicator Model 268 Specs
- Memory: Nonvolatile memory retains contents when unit is powered down, so long as the battery source is supplying power.
- Power Supply: Five AA 1.5 V batteries (rechargeable optional)
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C)
- Storage Limits: -4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C)
- Humidity Limits: 0 to 95% RH
- Hazardous Locations Certifications:
- CENELEC/BASEEFA Intrinsic Safety Certification
- Factory Mutual (FM) Intrinsic Safety and Non-incendive Approval
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Intrinsic Safety Approval
- Standards Association of Australia (SAA) Intrinsic Safety Certification
- Display: 4-line liquid crystal display with 20-character line width
- Keyboard: Complete alphanumeric keyboard, six dedicated function keys, and four software-defined keys
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg) including batteries