The Endevco Model 25B ISOMIN is an extremely small, adhesive mounted piezoelectric accelerometer with integral electronics, designed specifically for measuring vibration on very small objects. The unit weighs only 0.2 gm, reducing unwanted mass loading effects. The "B" version of Model 25 offers a flexible, detachable coaxial cable which can be replaced by the user in the field. This feature provides extended service life when repetitive installations or heavy use are expected. As with the "A" version, Model 25B is ideal for measuring vibration in scaled models, small electronic components, and biomedical research.
The following performance specifications conform to ISA-RP-37.2 (1964) and are typical values, referenced at +75°F (+24°C), 4 mA, and 100 Hz, unless otherwise noted. Calibration data, traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), is supplied.
DYNAMIC CHARACTERISTICS Units
- RANGE: ±1000 g
- VOLTAGE SENSITIVITY:
Typical 5 mV/g
Minimum 4 mV/g
- RESONANCE FREQUENCY:50 kHz
- AMPLITUDE RESPONSE:
±5% 2 to 8,000 Hz
±1dB 1 to 12,000 Hz
- TRANSVERSE SENSITIVITY: ≤ 5%
- AMPLITUDE LINEARITY: < 2 to F. S.
- OUTPUT POLARITY: Acceleration directed into the base of the unit produces positive output
- DC OUTPUT BIAS VOLTAGE: +8.5 to +11.5 Vdc
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: ≤ 600 ohms
- FULL SCALE OUTPUT VOLTAGE: ± 5.0 V
- RESIDUAL NOISE: ≤ 0.007 equiv. g rms
- GROUNDING: Signal ground isolated from mounting surface.