The SMC Mentor 12 All-In-One Relay Test Set revolutionizes the traditional relay testing concepts. With more than 25 years in designing and developing test equipment,SMC has launched a product which exceeds the expectations of the most demanding professionals in this field. The Mentor 12 has everything you need to test relays of any type, including the routine procedures and results saved in memory by the user for later repetition and reference. No external computer is required, except for existing and upcoming remote control applications that are not part of the built- in software. Also incorporated is an auxiliary voltage supply source to energize the relay under test when required. Based on the success obtained from the PTE family of relay testing products, SMC has equipped the Mentor 12 with a fast, powerful yet simple manual control interface that allows the expert user to verify the response of any relay in seconds.
SMC Mentor 12 Features
- Single-box solution for testing all types of relays and protection schemes.
- Modular construction, User-replaceable Plug & Play amplifier modules.
- Field upgradeable from 6 up to 12 power outputs, at any time, to test any type of protection scheme.
- Manual as well as automated testing, stand alone testing without PC.
- Voltage channels are convertible to current for differential relay testing.
- Intuitive and easy to use touch screen interface, for fast testing, no need for special training.
- Built-in advanced test tools, with graphical templates.
- Powerful Relay Test and device management software - ROOTS.
- State of the art amplifier technology.
- Fully isolated amplifiers with independent neutral.
- Software-controlled combination of channels, in serial or parallel, to meet higher current, voltage and power requirements.
- 3-kHz bandwidth transient testing from USB memory in COMTRADE format.
- Ethernet, USB and RS-232 communications.
- Free lifetime software upgrades via internet.
- End-to-end testing with GPS synchronization.