finder and receptacle tester is a 3-in-1 tester that is a circuit breaker finder, circuit tester, and GFCI receptacle tester.
The Extech CB10 circuit breaker finder will quickly locate 110V to 125VAC circuit breakers and fuses. Bright red and green LEDs indicate if the receptacle is correctly wired or six fault conditions.
The Extech CB10 circuit breaker finder has easy to use push button GFCI testing and audible and visual circuit breaker indication.
The Extech CB10 circuit breaker finder comes complete with one receiver, one GFCI transmitter, and 9V battery.
Extech Instruments CB10 Features
- Quickly locate 110V to 125VAC Circuit Breakers and Fuses
- Variable Sensitivity adjustment to pinpoint correct circuit breaker
- Bright Red and Green LEDs indicates if receptacle is correctly wired or six fault conditions
- Push button GFCI test
- Audible and visual circuit breaker indication
- Convenient storage position for transmitter/receptacle tester
- Eliminates circuit interruptions
Extech Instruments CB10 Applications
- Locate branch circuit breakers without flipping breakers to other circuits
- Confirm proper wiring during electrical wiring installation or repair
- Test receptacle ground fault operation