The Flir E30bx Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera is an improved model of the FLIR Ebx-Series. The FLIR E30bx is equipped with a visual camera. A visual image is often used as a reference against the thermal image. It clearly shows the people that need to do the actual repair where the problem is exactly located.
The Flir E30bx Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera produces 2 Megapixel images. By pressing only one button the camera stores the thermal image and the visual image simultaneously. A LED-lamp installed on the front of the camera assures that good quality visual images can also be taken in darker environments. Just like all FLIR Ebx-Series, the FLIR E30bx is equipped with a laser pointer that will help the user to associate the hot spot on the thermal image with the real physical target in the field. Especially for the building professional, the Flir E30bx includes moisture and insulation alarms.
The FLIR E30bx is equipped with a state-of-the-art uncooled Vanadium Oxide microbolometer detector that produces clear thermal images of 160 x 120 pixels. Temperature differences as small as 0.1˚C become clearly visible on a crisp thermal image. he FLIR E30bx can measure temperatures between -20˚C and +120˚C.
FLIR Systems E30bx Features
- Import images from the thermal imaging camera to a PC
- Lay out, move and resize measurement tools on any thermal image
- Create PDF image sheets of specific images
- Add headers, footers, and logos to reports
- Apply filters when searching for images
FLIR Systems E30bx Specs
- Thermal image quality: 160x120 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity: <0.1°C
- Spotmeter: 1
- 1 box with min./max./average
- Built-in 2 Mpixels camera