The Flir T440 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera is part of the Flir T400-Series
of thermal cameras. The Flir T440 is a camera that offers good performance at an affordable price. Excellent ergonomics and easy Customer support communication makes the T440 a truly user-friendly camera for the beginner or advanced user.
The Flir T440 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera has a tiltable IR unit, which makes it easy to capture images from any angle comfortably. The size and low weight of the camera facilitates its use over a full working day. It's equipped with the innovative ‘Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)’ feature, which produces an image more rich in detail than ever before. You can highlight objects of interest, both on the IR and the visual image, by sketching directly on the camera's touch screen.
The Flir T440 also has Wi-Fi capabilities that allows you to connect to smart phones or tablet PCs, for the wireless transfer of images or remote control of the camera. The Bluetooth®-based Meterlink™ function transfers readings from external measurement instruments to the IR image.
FLIR Systems T440 Specs
- Temperature range: -20°C to +1,200ºC
- 8x continuous digital zoom
- Image sketch on IR and visual
- Live line profile
- Measurement presets
- IR resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 45 mK @ +30°C (+86°F)
- Object temperature range:
- –20°C to +120°C (–4°F to +248°F)
- 0°C to +650°C (+32°F to +1202°F)
- +250°C to +1200°C (+482°F to +2192°F)
- Spotmeter: 5
- Area: 5 boxes with max/min/average