The Fluke 8845A 6.5 digit precision multimeter has the precision and versatility to handle your most demanding measurements, on the bench or in a system. This meter is both high performance and feature rich, yet also remarkably easy to use.
This digital multimeter performs the functions you would expect to see in a multifunction DMM, including measuring volts, ohms, and amps. Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024 %, 10 A current range, and a wide ohms range give you an unbeatable combination of measurement capability.
You can also use the 8845A to measure frequency and period. The functions of a counter, capacitance meter, and thermometer are built in for unparalleled versatility. Extend the meters’ utility even more with their graphical display modes, including TrendplotTM paperless recorder mode, statistics and histograms—features you won’t find on other multimeters.
Of course, this meter is also durable and dependable, features you expect from any Fluke meter. This unique combination of features and performance makes the 8845A an unbeatable value for a wide variety of applications, including manufacturing test, research and development, and service.
Fluke 8845A Features:
- 6.5 digit resolution
- Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.0024 %
- Dual display
- 100 μA to 10 A current range, with up to 100 pA resolution
- Wide ohms range from 10 Ω to 1 GΩ with up to 10 μΩ resolution
- 2 x 4 ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Both models measure frequency and period
- 8846A also measures capacitance and temperature
- USB memory drive port (8846A)
- Fluke 45 and Keysight 34401A emulation
- Graphical display
- Trendplot™ paperless recorder mode, statistics, histogram
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V