The Fluke 792A AC/DC Transfer Standard is designed to meet the most demanding ac traceability requirements. Using the patented Fluke RMS sensor and thin film range resistors, the 792A offers an extraordinary transfer accuracy, with total uncertainties of as low as ±10 ppm (±5 ppm from the National Institute of Standards and Technology ¾ NIST). The 792A also provides a wide voltage range of 2 mV to 1000V, and a wide frequency range of 10 Hz to 1 MHz. The Fluke 792A is designed to support the calibration of the most accurate ac instruments in your standards lab workload, including calibrators like the Fluke 5700A/5720A, voltmeters like the Fluke 8506A or the HP 3458A, and ac measurement standards like the Fluke 5790A.
- Accurate, fast and easy to use
- Fully traceable performance
- Nine ranges from 22 mV to 1000V (with external range resistor)
- Visual and audible alert warns of approaching overload condition
- Input connector located on rear panel
- Two volt (full scale) output permits the use of a high resolution digital multimeter to simplify transfer measurements
- External power supply makes bench use more convenient and simplifies shipping of the transfer unit for calibration