The Fluke Ti4x models feature everything needed for virtually every thermography task. With a 160 x 120 detector and a temperature sensitivity down to 0.08°C (80mK) (NETD) they deliver high resolution images where even the smallest temperature differences can be seen. The units are extremely easy to use through the Windows® CE menu structure and offer an extended troubleshooting feature set to allow on the spot analysis in the field.
The FT models feature the innovative IR-Fusion® technology. IR-Fusion captures a visible light image in addition to the infrared image and takes the mystery out of IR image analysis. It helps to better identify and report suspect components and enable the repair to be done right the first time. To find out more select IR-Fusion on the side navigation of this page.
Fluke Ti40x Features:
- Resolution: 160 x 120
- Standard temperature ranges: -20°C to +600°C (-4°F to 1112°F) (Ti45FT); -20°C to +350°C (-4°F to 662°F) (Ti40FT)
- High temp option available: -20 to 1200°C (only available with Ti45FT)
- 180° articulating flexible lens
- 30Hz detector image frequency
- 3 interchangeable lenses (optional)
- Large 5 inch high contrast color LCD
- Fully radiometric for detailed temperature analysis and tracking
- CompactFlash memory cards to store over 1000 IR images
- IR-Fusion blending thermal and visible light images
- IR/Visible Alarm function (Ti45FT)
- Laser pointer for easy targeting