Building professionals can save time and money troubleshooting problems before they become costly failures with the Fluke TiR105 Infrared Camera. This thermal imaging camera has 160x120 resolution and comes standard with IR Fusion®Technology – the blending of digital and infrared images into a single image making precise documentation quick and easy. The TiR105 is a cost effective way to perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently.
With thermal sensitivity (NETD) of ≤ 0.08 °C at 30 °C (80 mK) and a temperature range from -20° C to 150° C (-4 °F to 302 °F), the TiR105 is suited for everyday troubleshooting in most building applications; for higher temperature ranges see the Fluke TiR125. Using a thermal imaging camera for a long period of time can become uncomfortable and cumbersome very quickly. That's why the TiR105 was designed for one handed operation – it is lightweight and with a 3.5 inch LCD display, professionals can wear gloves and still easily maneuver the menu screen and buttons. The lithium-ion smart battery system with one-touch protective power level indicator is easy to remove and replace.
Fluke TiR105 Features
- Experience the ultra-sleek intelligent design developed for you - rugged, ergonomic, lightweight, point–and–shoot, focus-free camera
- Find air leaks, hidden moisture, construction defects, or other building issues faster and easier with IR-Fusion® technology
- Capture current measurements fast and conveniently from up to five wireless modules at once using your Fluke thermal imaging camera and CNX wireless modules.
- Use both Picture-in-Picture, Full Visible and Full Infrared for reporting and validation of work
- Illuminate dark places such as electrical cabinets and poorly lit mechanical rooms with integrated torch
- Show where the problems exist with the laser pointer
- Enjoy non-stop thermal imaging with field replaceable battery