The clamp-on extended temperature (C-ET) range transducer system provides liquid flow measurement in very low- or very hightemperature applications. It represents GE’s latest generation of non-contact, demanding measurement transducers and capitalizes on more than 20 years of experience from the OKS transducer system.
The C-ET system is designed to isolate the transducer from the extreme process conditions, allowing it to measure high temperature hydrocarbon liquids, superheated water, heat transfer oils and cryogenic liquids. In addition, the C-ET system retains all of the characteristics that make ultrasonic technology best for critical process measurements under harsh conditions.
GE Panametrics C-ET Features:
- Measurements at extremely high process temperatures (400°C/752°F) and at extremely low process temperatures (-200°C/-328°F)
- Clamp-on installation does not require process shutdown
- No penetration into the pipe and no risk of leaks
- No restrictions to cause clogging and no pressure drop
- No drifting and no periodic calibration
- Little to no maintenance
- Low flow measurement, down to 0.03 m/s (0.1 ft/sec)