Glassman PS/WG-10N30 DC Power Supply 10 kV, 30 mA
Used Sales Price: $4775
10kV 30mA High Voltage DC Power Supply
Glassman PS/WG-10N30 Features
- 10 kV, 30 mA.
- Light weight, compact.
- Low stored energy, for maximum personnel/equipment safety.
- Primary contactor -- additional safety feature, prevents self-turn-on after power outage.
- Adjustable current limits, output surge-limiting resistors provide additional margins of safety.
- Off-the-line configuration results in full load efficiency better than 75% -- low internal dissipation, very high reliability.
- Stable, high frequency, ferrite-core-transformer switching regulator design -- minimizes power loss.
- Remote and front panel monitoring and programming of both DC output voltage and current.
- Regulation better than 0.005% -- line and load.
- Less than 3 msec recovery for 50% load transient.
- Wide range and variety of standard options.
Glassman PS/WG-10N30 Applications
- Manufacturing Processes: Spraying and Flocking Systems, Ion Implantation, Fault Detection, Corona Testing, Precipitation and Deposition Systems.
- Displays: Image Intensification, Radar Displays, Flying Spot Generators, Large Screen CRT Display, Oscilloscopes, Projection TV.
- R & D Instrumentation: Mass Spectrometers, Electron Microscopes, Air Pollution Instrumentation, Capacitor Bank Charging, Nuclear Apparatus, Radiation Counters, Laser, Voltmeter/Voltbox Calibrators, Plasma and Pinch System.
- Powering HV Devices: X-Ray Sources, Photomultipliers, BWO/TWT/Klystron Tubes, Radiation Detectors, Accelerators, Electron Gun Devices