The Western Graphtec WR9000 can analyze, display, record and archive 4, 8 or 16 channels of static and dynamic data. Yet it measures only 14 x 12 x 5 inches and weighs less than 18 lbs. It operates on 115 VAC or optional 12 VDC.
- 4, 8 or 16 Channels
- Data Evaluations
- Diverse Sensors
- 200 mm span
- 8.9" EL display
- Y-T and X-Y recording in A4 size
- Plug-in preamplifiers for wide variety of sensors (Consult sales rep.)
- Auto range and auto zero functions
- 512 kwords/channel of memory
- RS-232C or optional GPIB
- Data conversion software for programs such as Microsoft Excel, Lotus 123 and DADISP available.