The PTS Series of DC hipots are combination high voltage DC proof testers, or hipots, and high voltage Megohmmeters. Hipoting, or leakage current measurement, and insulation resistance testing can now be performed with one instrument.
Our DC testers range from 37.5 kV to 300 kV.These products are among the most portable and affordable DC hipots available and offer features and advantages not found elsewhere.
• +/-1% input voltage regulator on some models
• Anti-static glass front meters
• Rugged and transit protected meters
• Five range current meter with 0 – 1uA low scale
• 10 mA continuous duty output rating most models
• Internal HV shorting solenoid with discharge resistor
• Rugged, field proven construction
||120V, 60Hz, 10 Amps (F) 230V, 50/60 Hz, 5 Amps
||0—100 kVdc, 10 mA, Negative polarity. Positive ground.
||3.5”, Scaled 0-50/100 kVdc, ±2% F.S.
||3.5”, Scaled 0-1.0 uAdc, ±2% F.S. with multipliers of x1, x10, x100, x1k
|Case Dimensions and Weight:
||14”w x 11”d x 14”h, 30lbs, 356 mm w x 279 mm d x 356 mm h, 14kg
|HV Tank Dimensions and Weight:
||9.5”w x 11.75”d x 14.5”h, 68lbs, 241 mm w x 298 mm d x 368 mm h, 31kg
||20ft. (6m) shielded EPR output cable with alligator clamp EPR cable stays flexible in cold weather
|Addition Cables and Accessories:
||20ft. (6m) Return lead with alligator clamp
|20ft. (6m) Ground lead with alligator clamp
|10ft. (3m) Input line cord
|Ground stick with 20ft. (6 m) lead and clamp