The HV Diagnostics TD30 Tan Delta Diagnostic Testing System was the first small portable VLF TD system with wireless Bluetooth technology that really made performing TD testing in the field easy to perform. Compared to other TD systems on the market that required several connections to be made or were large and bulky, the TD30 requires very few connections and does not use any special batteries or fiber optic cabling that is prone to damage in the field environment. The TD30 is designed to work with the HVA30, HVA30-5 and HVA34 VLF test systems making it suitable for testing 25kV and below cable systems. The unit is supplied with host of accessories including corona protection, Blue tooth dongle, jumper cable, ground cable, C Type batteries, C Battery Charger etc.
HV Diagnostics TD30 Features
- Perform advanced diagnostics on MV Cables according to IEEE400 and 400.2
- Suitable for testing 25kV cables and below
- Wireless Bluetooth Connection
- Minimum connection hookups
- Accurate 1E-5 Resolution!
- Excellent, easy to use TD reporting
- Supplied with Free TD control center Software and FW upgrades
- Local LED indication for TD value range
- Leakage Current Guard Protection
- Sleep mode saves battery life
- Uses universal C-type batteries
- Supplied in rugged transport case with all accessories