Instruments for Industry, S31-500-900P Solid State amplifier is state-of-the-art and provides outstanding RF performance. The S31-500-900P amplifier operates over the frequency range from 0.8 – 3.1 GHz and supplies 500 watts CW / 900 watts Pulse offering all the control and communication features needed for today's automated test systems. From the ground up, the S31-500-900P amplifier is built to withstand rugged handling, whether it's being shipped to you or hauled from site to site. They feature heavy-duty aluminum chassis construction with a modular approach for easy access and service. The S31-500-900P is perfectly suited for automotive testing as well as general purpose industrial applications.
Operation safety and ease of use are paramount in IFI product designs. The IFI S31-500-900P amplifier includes a full complement of RF and hardware protection circuits including high VSWR, over-current,voltage protection, redundant thermal and airflow sensors for the module and the system level. In addition, the S31-500-900P includes a state-of-the-art interface that is sophisticated, comprehensive, and yet simple to use.
The backlit LCD screen shows forward/reverse power indication, system status and self-diagnostic information. Peak power metering is incorporated to measure forward and reflected power while in the pulse mode. All the amplifiers operating parameters are simultaneously available in the amplifier front panel display as well as over the remote bus. Selection switches allow you to switch the amplifier to the desired mode of operation for local control if the unit is not being operated remotely.
For computer automation both an RS-232 and IEEE interface are provided as standard. To meet individual application needs, the S31-500-900P Series amplifiers can be easily customized with other options. With this capability and its reliable elegant design, the S31-500-900P series amplifiers are the perfect system for your applications.
Instruments for Industry (IFI) S31-900P Features
- VSWR Reflected Power Protection, the unit operates without damage or oscillation into any magnitude of phase or load impedance, Open and Short Circuit Protection.
- GPIB IEEE 488 and RS232 Remote Control
- RF Sample Port on the Front Panel, 112R for rear panel
- Internal Pre-amplification to obtain rated output power with an input level of 0 dBm or less.
- Gain Control Local and Remote, 30 dB range
- RF Input/Output Connectors on the Front Panel, 118R for rear panel
- Internal Systems Diagnostics and Status Indicators
- Total/Operate Elapsed Time Metering in hours
- RF Safety Interlock
- Forward/Reflected Power Indication simultaneously on Front Panel display