The IFI SMC500D Solid State Amplifier provides outstanding RF performance. These products are available in a wide range of power levels from 10 watts to 3000 watts in the 80 – 1000 MHz frequency range. These state-of-the-art solid-state power amplifiers are specifically designed for laboratory and all testing applications. IFI RF amplifiers are very conservatively designed to operate below maximum ratings for ruggedness and long term reliability. Sixth generation LDMOS Transistors provide reliable brute-power performance at frequencies up to 1000 MHz.
IFI RF power amplifiers feature heavy-duty individually shielded aluminum housings at the module level. This concept of a shielded modular design minimizes internally produced EMI signal leakage and provides easy access for field service and rapid turnaround at depot level repair facilities.From the ground up, the “SMC-SERIES” products are structurally engineered to withstand operation in mechanically hostile environments. Ruggedized versions are available for applications that will be exposed to very harsh environments.
IFI SMC500D Features:
- Solid State Design
- Instantaneous Broadband Frequency range
- Modular Design Construction
- Rugged construction & High Reliability
- Integrated Force Air Cooling
- Backlit Screen
- Self-diagnostic circuitry
- IEEE-488 interface & RS232 Remote
- RF Input, Type N(f) - front panel
- RF Output, Type N(f) - rear panel
- RF Forward Sample, Type N(f) - front panel
- 208V Single Phase Input Power (rear panel)